Enhanced File-Sharing Capabilities
More Flexibility Usability with "Upload" and "Access Ticket" Functions
ServersMan®@iPhone makes it easier to exchange large files by enabling iPhones to access and download files directly, thus eliminating the need to use complicated third-party cloud storage services.
Registered friends can upload files directly to users’ iPhone from the web by entering ID and password.
Recently, the size of pictures and movies has grown significantly, which made file uploading more difficult and requires some sort of cloud storage solutions. Most of current applications follow the scenario below;
- Your friend needs to upload files to a cloud storage service first,
- Then he informs you about files by an e-mail for example,
- Finally, you have to download files from a cloud storage service
- A file manager for iPhone must be downloaded and launched in order to download files from third-party cloud storage services.
@iPhone greatly simplifies the above process:
- Your friend uploads files to ServersMan.com
- A notification is displayed on your iPhone and files are automatically downloaded to the phone
Access Ticket Function
Users can share selected files on their iPhones. After an access ticket is issued for chosen files, users can inform their friends about files being shared. In consequence, friends can download those files directly from iPhone by entering their ID and password.
This process enables iPhone file sharing between you and your friends without a need for third-party cloud storage services.