Enhanced File-Sharing Capabilities
More Flexible Usability with "Upload" and "Access Ticket" Functions
ServersMan@Android makes it easier to exchange large files by enabling Androids to access and download files directly, thus eliminating the need to use third-party file storage services.
Registered friends can upload files directly to users’ Androids from the web by entering ID and passwords.
The size of pictures and movies has grown significantly recently, requiring cloud storage services. Therefore the current systems require the following process:
- Friends need to upload files to a cloud storage service
- They need to send emails alerting their friends about the need to download the file
- Users go to the cloud storage service to download the stored files
- A file manager for Android must be downloaded and launched in order to download files
ServersMan@Android resolves the complex process outlined above by offering the following simple process:
- Your friend uploads files to ServersMan.com
- A notification is displayed on users’ Androids, and files are automatically downloaded to their phones
Access Ticket Function
Users can share specific files in their Androids. After an access ticket is issued for specific files, users can alert their friends of the files available to be shared. Then those friends can download those files by entering their IDs and passwords.
Through this process friends can download shared files from their Androids without the need to upload files to a third-party cloud storage service.